Thank you for your interest in Lorien Psychiatry. We’re a telepsychiatry practice specializing in medication management. We aim to provide affordable, high-quality mental health care for uninsured people, underinsured people, and anyone else who wants it.
Our business model is: we don’t take insurance. You pay us $35/month, every month (sliding scale fees available for patients who can’t afford this; see the payment page for more details). In exchange, we provide:
If you’re not sure about signing up with us, we recommend you browse our database of psychiatry-related articles (see left sidebar) to get a feel for Dr. Siskind’s style of care.
Currently we’re only accepting transfer patients from Dr. Siskind’s previous practice. Anyone else who’s interested can subscribe for the mailing list to get updates on availability.
If you want to sign up for Lorien Psychiatry, please follow these steps:
1. Read the New Patient Suitability Page to make sure we’re a good match for you.
2. Go to the Scheduling Page and book an intake at a time that works for you. Please make sure to register for an account instead of just booking as a guest – all of your future online interaction with Lorien will be through your scheduling account.
3. Go to the Payments Page, follow the link, and making sure you are using the same account you made in Step 2, give us your credit card information.
4. Fill in an Intake Packet (might take 30 – 60 minutes).
5. When the time for your first appointment comes around, select Attend Appointment from the sidebar to connect.
If you have any questions about any of this, email firstname.lastname@example.org .